Tuesday, June 19, 2007

there's something about me...................

This is a relief from alllllll the stopid profiles, intros, "about me"s etc crap tht we see on orkut, interviews etc.......which matters as little as it conveys...........so here's an analysis of ME, well, BY me..........

first of all, i'm an introvert...so well, few ppl know me...but no wait, its a concious effort....see, i make few friends but i intend to keep them for life( "wateva" u'd saybut really i do....) thts coz they go thru a long process of analysis...which we all do, but i'm more rigorous...............ya i'm soundin borin but wat the heck, its MY blog!!! so well, few but everlastin pals....

'stubborn' is wat thay'll soon christen me coz i'm well, stubborn to the osteocytes of my body(those are the bone cells btw)!!!!

stupidly stuck up in my affairs(love or othrwise...), i'm just a 'stuck'-up girl('pin-up' doesnt suit me)....with toooooooooooo deeeeeeeeepppppp mental processes tht take psychology PhDs by storm, gales, tornadoes...........

oki-doki lookin, i seem to have potential to b a goodlukin gal, but OBVIOUSLY, i wud go for the weirdo-turnin-mod-hopefully-in-future look...hahhahahaaa......no way!!! i'm too 'myself' for tht........newaz, movin on...........

well, i dont analyse much, but if i have more to say, i'll tell u...mind u, i talk a lot to my dear ones so dont mind

urs only,

surabhi

3 comments:

Sharanya said...

HEY BANK!!!!


Im SO HAPPY U BLOGGED MAN!!!hen will be de-lighted...2 blogs a day, oh wow!!

keep blogging..itll vent all ur frustration...

isnt that Justin Timberlakes new song?its pretty good...saw it on VH1...yup I started watching a few days back!!!

Rohan said...

POoooofff...u ARE bored!!

althoh keep bloggin coz as sharan said..it helps vent out the frustration

And i MAINTAIN my stand..U're SCRWDUP coz u are in heaven n refuse to aknowldge it...U are blind

Hav FUn maaaaaaaan!!

P.S. yeah ur "love" affairs kept our all entertainned!!! THANKS maan!!!!

Surabhi Gangrade said...

YA BANG, SURE I GUESS U RIGHT

N HEN, SHUDDUP OKI....BUT YA U BET I'M BORED!!! IT RAINED TODAY!!!!!! YAAAYYYYYYY

BUT LUV YA PPL!!
KEEP COMMENTING!!